By the end of the seminar, you will have answers to the following questions
- Which IELTS test should I take? IELTS Academic or IELTS for UKVI? IELTS on paper or IELTS on Computer?
- When should I take IELTS?
- How do I take the next step?
- What skills do I need to maximise my score in the IELTS Speaking test?
Join Us to Know More!
Top Tips for the IELTS Speaking Exam from expert
Simon Lawfull, Acting Head of Adult Courses
Simon has been teaching and training in IELTS for over 10 years and has taught in several teaching contexts in the UK, Australia, Spain, Vietnam and Hong Kong. Simon has a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics and TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), as well as a Diploma in English Language Teaching. Simon’s particular area of expertise is in IELTS Speaking.
Wednesday 27 Jan 2021
|Time||18.30 – 20.00|
|Link to Join*||Click Here (pwd: 010960)|
|Language||The seminar will be conducted in Cantonese, apart from the "Test tips from our IELTS expert" section, which will be conducted in English|
*To prevent the spread of coronavirus in Hong Kong, the seminar will be held online. If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 29135100.
All attendees can receive a free English level test. If you register for an IELTS exam at the event, you will also benefit from the following offers:
- A limited edition IELTS Practise Test USB *
- Priority for booking the written test and speaking test on the same day*
- Special Offer for CDI with HKD100 Book Coupon*
*For IELTS exam registrants only
Terms and conditions
- The offer is only applicable for candidates registering for IELTS exam and/or IELTS Coach on-site after attending the seminar.
- In case of dispute, the British Council reserves the right of final decision.