By the end of the seminar, you will have answers to the following questions
- Which IELTS test should I take? IELTS Academic or IELTS for UKVI? IELTS on paper or IELTS on Computer?
- When should I take IELTS?
- How do I take the next step?
- Guest Speaker* - IELTS Coach will give a tutorial on how to get a high score in the exam.
Irregularly Guest Speaker Session
- Learn about the Paper format and the specific requirements of each section
- Get practical tips to prepare for the paper
- Practise techniques to maximise and improve your performance in the tasks of the test
Join Us to Know More!
Wednesday 24 Jan 2024
Wednesday 21 Feb 2024
Wednesday 20 Mar 2024
|18.15 – 19.30
|Link to Join*
|The seminar will be conducted in Cantonese.
*To prevent the spread of coronavirus in Hong Kong, the seminar will be held online. If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com or phone: 29135100.
All attendees can receive a free English level test. If you register for an IELTS exam at the event, you will also benefit from the following offers:
- The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS (valued as HK$600)
- Preparation bundle - Exam Study Pack "IELTS Ready Premium+ Road To IELTS"*
- A limited edition IELTS Practise Test USB
- A Limited edition Stojo Travel Cup
*2 test preparation resources with a total of more than 50 mock tests, standard answers, interactive courses, etc., to help you better prepare for the IELTS test, this The offer is only available to British Council IELTS candidates!
Terms and conditions
- The offer is only applicable for candidates registering for IELTS exam after attending the seminar.
- In case of dispute, the British Council reserves the right of final decision.