Test takers who register from 7th to 17th June 2018 for 23rd and 30th June test dates will receive a gift combo, including:
- Three hours of face-to-face IELTS training and practising with a British Council IELTS expert (*)
- 30 hours of free IELTS practice materials, study tips and mock tests for four skills, from Road to IELTS online preparation course
- A copy of “Collins Cobuild: Key Words for IELTS Book 3 - Advanced”
First come first served. REGISTER NOW while stocks last.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is applicable at British Council offices and at British Council’s official registration centres in Vietnam
- Offer is only applicable for test takers who register and complete their payment during the promotional period.
- Offer is applicable to all test takers of both regular IELTS and IELTS UKVI, IELTS Academic and IELTS General training Module.
(*) The classes will be held at British Council’s offices at 20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi and 25 Le Duan, D1, HCMC. 25 students per class.
For more information on the IELTS test, please call our free hotline 1800 1299.
Besides, in May and June 2018, the British Council proudly presents IELTS Day event series and other academic support activities for IELTS test takers.
1. IELTS Day – Explore the world of opportunities with IELTS
IELTS Day is an event series organised by the British Council with the aim to help you prepare your best to explore the world by providing the latest information about the test, effective learning skills and information about studying, living and working aboard. Event guest speakers are British Council IELTS experts, successful international alumni, representatives from education agents, immigration consultancies, recruitment firms and more.
The event is free and open to the public. Limited seats available.
IELTS Day in June 2018 will be held in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city:
- Hanoi: Sunday, 10 June 2018
- Ho Chi Minh city: Sunday, 17 June 2018
Click here to learn more about the event.
2. IELTS Pre-test in Hanoi
Experience an authentic test environment. Take an official IELTS pre-test* (two skills) authorised by Cambridge Assessment English, the co-owner of IELTS who develops and designs IELTS tests. Test takers will attend IELTS pre-tests for two skills: Listening and Reading. Your tests are provided and examined by Cambridge Assessment English.
Schedule in May:
- Friday, 25 May 2018, 09.00 – 12.00
- Saturday, 26 May 2018, 09.00 – 12.00
Note: Pre-test is suitable for any candidate whose English level is from intermediate upward; and a Reading Pre-test is 15 minutes longer than an actual reading test.
Register today as there are limited slots available. Please register at British Council office in Hanoi or register online here.
3. IELTS Briefing sessions
British Council IELTS briefing aims to provide test takers with information about the test day and how to be well-prepared for an IELTS test. A briefing session lasts 2.5 hours which is presented by an experienced IELTS teacher and Exams Officer of the British Council. The briefing focuses on tips and techniques for IELTS and common mistakes made in the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests. We will also share IELTS test taker journey and procedures applied on the test day at the briefing.
The briefing is recommended for first time test takers. Please register online here.
Schedule in June:
- Hanoi: 14.30 – 17.00, 18 May 2018
- HCMC: 09.30 – 12.00, 14 May and 11 June 2018
4. Free online course “Understanding IELTS: Techniques for English Language Tests”:
This six-week course will help students prepare well for the IELTS test. As the course takes you through each section of IELTS, you will become more familiar with what to expect in the test. You will also have a chance to practise your English and get expert tips on how to reach your goals.
Start date: 28 May 2018