Free! IELTS Writing with Feedback from Expert when registering for IELTS on paper or IELTS on computer from 1-30th September 2021 for any test sessions between September to December 2021.
What is new about IELTS on Computer?
- More test sessions – test sessions available throughout the week
- More Speaking test timeslots - speaking timeslots available on the same day
- Last-minute test registration – registration will only close 4 days before the test date, subject to seats availability
- Marking – Reading and Listening sections will be auto-marked by computers while the Speaking test will remain to be graded by a trained IELTS examiner
- Listening test - headphones will be provided
- Faster results – your IELTS results will be available 3 to 5* days after the test
Online IELTS Workshops & Webinars Schedule:
30 September I General Training Writing Task 1: letters
7 October I The Reading test: overview
14 October I The Speaking test
21 OCtober I Writing Task 2
28 October I The Reading test question types: Matching Headings and Summary Completion
IELTS on Computer Mock Test (Listening, Reading, Writing with Feedback)
-Please send your IELTS Receipt to email IELTSMarketing@britishcouncil.or.th
IELTS Online Practice
You will automatically received Road to IELTS in your account after you complete the registration.
More information about Road to IELTS Click
*Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is for IELTS registration from 1-30 September 2021 and take a test during September to December 2021.
2. Put Promocode "IELTSSEP" in Promocode box when you register
3. After complete the registration you can book IELTS Workshops and IELTS Webinars via dates mentioned above on this page by 30 September 2021.
4. For IELTS Mock Test it will be 3 skills which are Listening, Reading, Writing with feedback from Expert through Computer format only and please claim the Writing feedback by 15 October 2021 (1 time each per person).
5. British Council reserve the right to cancel or edit the promotion without prior notice.