All four sections of computer-delivered IELTS are completed on the same day. The Listening, Reading and Writing sections of paper-based IELTS are completed on the same day. The order in which these tests are taken may vary. There are no breaks between these three tests. The Speaking test, however, can be completed up to a week before or after the other tests.
We are committed to making sure that IELTS is available to everyone. If you have a special requirement, please register for IELTS on paper, as this format is available worldwide, and caters to all test takers regardless of need. If you select IELTS on computer, you will use a different registration system, and we will not be able to complete registration process.
Please choose the option you are most comfortable with: paper-based or computer-delivered.
What is new about computer-delivered IELTS?
- Faster results – your IELTS results will be available 3-5 days after the test
- More test sessions – test sessions available throughout the week
- More Speaking test timeslots - speaking timeslots available on the same day
- Last-minute test registration – registration will only close 4 days before the test date, subject to seats availability
- Marking – Reading and Listening sections will be auto-marked by computers while the Speaking test will remain to be graded by a trained IELTS examiner
- Listening test - headphones will be provided
What remains the same?
- Price THB6,900
- Question types
- Level of difficulty
- Scoring from 1 (non-user) to 9 (expert user)
- Recognition by over 10,000 organisations worldwide
- Face-to-face Speaking test – conducted and assessed by a trained IELTS examiner
- The online payment option for computer-delivered IELTS is currently unavailable. After you have registered, please make your payment offline.
- Once you have chosen your IELTS test date, you can register online. Select an offline payment method as instructed and complete your payment. We accept bank transfer and payment by debit or credit card using Visa or Mastercard at the counter currently.
- You have 24 hours to complete your payment and submit proof of payment through your account on the online registration portal.
- The registration for your chosen IELTS test date will automatically be released if the payment confirmation is not completed by the specified time.