Understanding IELTS - ExpertTrack
The British Council’s four Understanding IELTS ExpertTrack courses will give you a complete guide to everything you need to know as you prepare for the IELTS test.
During our 12-week IELTS online preparation course, you will find out about each section of the IELTS test – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Each course lasts for three weeks.
In each of the four courses you’ll find:
- a description of each part of the test and what you have to do to achieve a good band score
- the assessment criteria that tell you what your examiner is looking for
- exam techniques to help you tackle all types of test questions
- tips and strategies for successful test preparation and for improving your English ability
- practice tests to help you know what to expect on test day.
Join a free 7-day trial which provides you with free access to the full suite of courses and assessments for a week.
After your free trial you can:
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online.
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time.
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage.
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish.
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills.
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network.
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends.