Join #myIELTStips Mini Game and get a chance to win one of five British Council IELTS Prep gift set. Submit your IELTS tips to us and have your family and friends vote for it on our Facebook page through likes, and shares. Extended until 15 October 2020.
Mini game mechanics:
1. Submit you IELTS preparation tip in 50 to 150 words along with a photo that best describes your suggested tip or a photo of you preparing for the IELTS.
- Photo specification - Photo should have an aspect ration of 1:1 (square photo) with at least 1200 x 1200px size (should not be less than 1MB)
- Submission - Email the text and photo to PH_ManilaMarketing@britishcouncil.org. In the subject line, put '#myIELTStips - Full Name'
- Deadline - All submissions must be sent until 23:00 of 15 October 2020.
- Photos submitted must be owned by sender and should not infringe any copyright laws.
2. Valid photos and text (those within specification and word limit) will be posted on IELTS British Council Facebook page within 3 days upon receipt of materials. British Council staff will inform sender if entry has been selected for posting by sending them the link to their post through email. Share the link of your #myIELTStips entry on IELTS British Council Facebook page and have your family and friends like, comment and share it. All likes, comments and shares should be done before 23:00 of 20 October 2020.
3. Five entries with the highest number of likes, comments and shares will be awarded the British Council IELTS Prep gift set which includes: 1) The Offical Cambridge Guide to IELTS book, 2) 10,000 mAh power bank, and 3) USB with practice materials. Winners will be announced on 26 October through our Facebook page. We will also get in touch with you to inform you and ask for shipping details. Prizes will be despatched within 10 working days after announcement. If details have not been received within 10 days, prize will be forefeited.
4. Applicable only to those currently residing in the Philippines (mailing address should be in the Philippines) and must not be employed by the British Council.
Terms and conditions: