The IELTS Exceed Writing Workshop is an enhanced one-day writing workshop created to assist IELTS test takers in the Philippines in their preparation for their writing test. Content was derived from an evidence-based study using the writing task outputs of previous IELTS exam takers. IELTS Exceed was thoughtfully developed by a group of British Council IELTS experts to address common mistakes committed by test takers in the IELTS Writing test. This offer is exclusive for British Council IELTS test takers.
|DATE||DAY||LOCATIONS||Deadline for Registration|
|26 January||Sunday||Manila||24 January|
|15 February||Saturday||Manila||13 February|
|15 February||Saturday||Cebu||13 February|
|28 March||Saturday||Manila||26 March|
To reserve a slot for the workshop:
1. Register for a paper-based or computer-delivered IELTS test here.
2. Select one of the available sessions in the table above and sign up here.
3. Only British Council registered test takers shall be allowed to attend the workshop. No walk-ins will be accepted on the workshop date.
4. Registrations after the cut-off date shall be automatically scheduled for the next session.
*Terms and conditions apply
4. British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the test takers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.