A special offer for British Council’s IELTS test takers, complimentary StudyUK briefing + 2-hour IELTS workshop to help you better understand the benefits of studying in UK and better prepare for IELTS test, this session will provide you:
- The benefits of UK degrees, its recognition in the world and employment opportunity after study
- Information about programmes and universities in the UK
- Useful tips and advice from our English experts on how to optimise your IELTS test performance
- Practise some of the questions types and a taster of IELTS test for better test preparations
Limited space with maximum 40 students per class, on a first-come-first-served basis, come and join the session at:
Date: 16 August 2019, Friday
Time: 6:30pm to 9pm
Venue: Classroom 18 & 19
Location: The British Council, Ground Floor, West Block, Wisma Golden Eagle Realty, 142C, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
How to sign up for the session:
- Register for IELTS test online or at our centres in Kuala Lumpur and The Curve Damansara, from now until 14 August 2019.
- First 40 registered test takers will receive an event confirmation email within five (5) working days upon successful test registration.
- For online registration, enter the promo code ROAD2UK-AUG19 in the “Promotion code (if applicable)” box. This is on the “Fill in optional data” webpage where you register for an IELTS test.
- Enjoy the session and all the best to your IELTS test!
Terms and Conditions:
- IELTS test registration period: from now until 14 August 2019
- This promotion is only applicable for the first 40 test takers who register for the IELTS test online or at our centres in Kuala Lumpur and The Curve Damansara, during promotion period from now until 14 August 2019.
- Upon successful test registration, eligible test takers will receive a confirmation email within five (5) working days.
- Limited space available for the workshop, maximum 40 students per class, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions and cannot be combined or repeated with any existing promotions organised by British Council.
- British Council reserves the right to change the workshop dates, times, venue and content without prior notice.
- British Council reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the test takers and the test takers agree to be bound by those changes.
- British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the test takers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
- British Council reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.