Free up your weekend! You can now take IELTS on Thursday, 2 August 2018 with all skills tested on the same day - Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
Enjoy free Grab rides to your test venue when you register for IELTS Thursday test session before 31 July 2018!
How it works:
- Enter the promo code IELTSTHU-AUG18 in the 'Promotion code (if applicable)” box under the “Fill in optional data” page when you register for an IELTS test online from now until 31 July 2018.
- You will receive a total of four (4) Grab unique promo codes (worth RM10 each) by email within five (5) working days upon successful test registration.
- Download/launch the Grab app on your device.
- Select the Grab icon and tap Next.
- Book a Grab ride to your preferred drop off point with your unique promo code.
- Have a safe journey to your IELTS test venue with Grab!
Don’t miss it. Register for IELTS today!
For enquiries, please contact us on +603 2723 7900 or at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
IELTS test registration period: from now until 31 July 2018
- This promotion is only applicable for candidates who register online for the IELTS test using promo code IELTSTHU-AUG18.
- Upon successful test registration, eligible candidates will receive a total of four (4) Grab unique promo codes (worth RM10 each) by email within five (5) working days.
- Applicable only for Grab users (new and existing).
- Valid for any Grab booking in Klang Valley, Penang, Ipoh, Malacca, Johor Bahru, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Miri and Kota Kinabalu only.
- If the fare is less than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
- The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- All bookings must be made via the Grab (MyTeksi) App.
- Not valid for airport trips.
- Limited to first 500 rides only. All redemptions are on a first-come-first-served basis and strictly while stocks last.
- Grab service redemption period: from now until 31 December 2018
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with MyTeksi. Please contact Grab at 1300-805-858 if you suspect that this may be the case.
- Usage of Grab service is subject to GrabCar Sdn Bhd’s terms and conditions. Visit http://grb.to/britishcouncil for details.
- Promo codes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for cash or kinds in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
- This promotion is not applicable for any offline IELTS test registration.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions and cannot be combined or repeated with any existing promotions organised by British Council and/or GrabCar Sdn Bhd.
- British Council reserves the right to change the type of Grab ride dependent on availability without prior notice.
- British Council does not warrant the quality, performance or fitness for the purpose of any Grab ride and shall not be responsible for any consequence in connection with the promotion and/or redemption.
- It is a condition precedent for participation in the redemption that all candidates consent to the public disclosure of their names, NRIC/passport numbers and such other details as may be necessary in connection with the redemption.
- British Council reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the candidates and the candidates agree to be bound by those changes.
- British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the candidates or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
- British Council reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.