Want to know your current level of English? Need to practice IELTS before attempting an actual test?
Register for computer-delivered IELTS with the British Council before 31 October 2019 to join one of our paper-based IELTS mock test sessions on:
- 22 September 2019, Sunday at British Council Kuala Lumpur Examination Hall, 8:30am to 12:30pm
- 20 October 2019, Sunday at British Council Kuala Lumpur Examination Hall, 8:30am to 12:30pm
- 10 November 2019, Sunday at British Council Kuala Lumpur Examination Hall, 8:30am to 12:30pm
Simulated in a test environment, the paper-based IELTS mock test will give you an indicative score to reflect your current level of English. Through the mock test, you will:
- Know your current level of English and be better prepared to unlock your potential band score.
- Practise Listening, Reading and Writing skills questions types, for better test preparation.
- Familiarise yourself with the test structure.
- Gain more confidence for the actual IELTS test.
The paper-based IELTS mock test includes:
- Academic Module - Listening, Reading and Writing (Speaking is excluded)
- General Training Module - Listening, Reading and Writing (Speaking is excluded)
Limited space available, with maximum 50 seats, on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please take note that indicative score feedback is available 13 days after the mock test session.
Test Takers are advised to register for their actual IELTS test 1 month in advance, for better preparation.
A timeline example* below:
|28 August 2019||22 September 2019||05 October 2019||11 October 2019|
|Register for computer-delivered IELTS 11 October 2019 session and paper-based IELTS mock test 22 September 2019 session||Attend the paper-based IELTS mock test on 22 September 2019||Receive the paper-based IELTS mock test indicative score feedback and prepare accordingly||Sit for the actual computer-delivered IELTS test with more confidence|
* The example is just an estimation timeline, for guidance only: the dates do not represent the actual event.
How to sign up for the paper-based IELTS mock test:
- This promotion is valid for computer-delivered IELTS only.
- Promotion is valid from now until 31 October 2019.
- After successful registration, you will receive an email notification with a reference code, example: A3-MY001-S-2772073. Take note of your reference code as this will be entered in the promo sign-up form.
- Fill out the paper-based IELTS mock test sign-up form - https://www.britishcouncil.my/exam/ielts/mock-test-registration
- Select the paper-based mock test session suitable to you.
- You will receive an IELTS mock test confirmation email within five (5) working days upon successful submission.
- Do the mock test and feel ready for your IELTS test!
Don't miss it, register for computer-delivered IELTS today!
For enquiries, please contact us on +603 2723 7900 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
Computer-delivered IELTS test registration period: from now until 31 October 2019
- Upon successful test registration, eligible test takers will receive a IELTS mock test confirmation email within five (5) working days.
- Dependent on mock test papers availability, the mock test may not include testing for all four skills - Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing. Speaking is not available for both Academic and General Training Module.
- Limited space available, with maximum 50 seats, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each test taker is eligible to register for one mock test session only.
- The paper-based IELTS mock test indicative score feedback is only available thirteen (13) days after the mock test session.
- The paper-based IELTS mock test is only available on paper-based format.
- Module selection for the mock test will be according to the actual computer-delivered test registration, for example, test takers registered for Academic module will not be given General Training module for mock test.
- The mock test indicative score is not a representation of actual IELTS test results, it cannot be replaced as IELTS Test Report Form (TRF).
- While British Council will do their best to ensure timely release of indicative score feedback, British Council will not be held responsible for any delay in the event of force majure or caused by any third party intervention.
- British Council reserves the right to change the mock test dates, times, venue and content without prior notice.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions and cannot be combined or repeated with any existing promotions organised by British Council.
- British Council reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the test takers and the test takers agree to be bound by those changes.
- British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the test takers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
- British Council reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.