Experience the computer-delivered IELTS test system before you sit the real test, and know what to expect on the test day.
Key features and benefits:
- Free full sample version of the computer-delivered IELTS test - Listening, Reading and Writing questions provide 2 hour 30 minutes of questions, exactly like the real IELTS test.
- Both Academic and General Training tests available - Whatever reason you are considering IELTS, we have the test for you.
- Free results provided for Listening and Reading sections
- Accessible anywhere at any time, no need to book or register in advance
Computer-delivered IELTS promotion
Fast-track your overseas dreams into reality with computer-delivered IELTS!
Benefits of taking computer-delivered IELTS include:
- Faster results in 5 – 7 days.
- Type and edit your answer with automated wordcount.
- More test dates on weekends and weekdays.
- Select preferred speaking test timeslot during registration.
- Headphones are provided with Listening test.
Now available at Sentral College Penang, Iverson Associate Bandar Utama and British Council Kuala Lumpur.
Enjoy a free IELTS mobile lens set or powerbank when you register for computer-delivered IELTS in December 2019.
How it works:
- This promo is valid for computer-delivered IELTS test only.
- Promotion is valid for computer-delivered IELTS registration from now until 31 March 2020.
- You will receive an email notification with a reference code, example: A3-MY001-S-2772073. Take note of your reference code as this will be entered in the promo sign-up form.
- Fill out the Promo sign-up form here - https://www.britishcouncil.my/exam/ielts/gift-redemption. Please ensure the reference code is valid.
- You will receive a confirmation email within five (5) working days upon successful promo registration.
- A 20 hours Road to IELTS online preparations is included in the Test Taker Portal and your Mobile Lens Set* or Powerbank* will be couriered to you.
- Practice with the free computer-delivered IELTS familiarisation test and 20 hours Road to IELTS online preparations, then take off with a great IELTS bandscore!
Don’t miss it. Register for computer-delivered IELTS today!
For enquiries, please contact us on +603 2723 7900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
IELTS test registration period: from now until 31 March 2020
- This promotion is only applicable for the test takers who register for computer-delivered IELTS from now until 31 March 2020.
- Upon successful test registration (online), eligible test takers will receive either a IELTS mobile lens set or powerbank by registered post within 14 working days (dependent on external courier services).
- 20 hours Road to IELTS online preparations is accessible through test taker portal after registration.
- All redemptions are on a first-come-first-served basis and strictly while stocks last.
- The free gifts are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for cash or kinds in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions and cannot be combined or repeated with any existing promotions organised by British Council.
- British Council does not warrant the quality of the mobile lens set and powerbank, and shall not be responsible for any consequence in connection with the promotion and/or redemption.
- It is a condition precedent for participation in the redemption that all candidates consent to the public disclosure of your names, NRIC/passport numbers and such other details as may be necessary in connection with the redemption.
- This promotion is not applicable for any paper-based IELTS test registration and walk-in registration.
- British Council reserves the right to change the type of courier services dependent on availability without prior notice.
- While British Council will do their best to ensure timely delivery of the free gifts to the eligible test takers, British Council will not be held responsible for any unsuccessful delivery due to invalid mailing address, lost courier, force majeure or any third party intervention.
- British Council reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the candidates and the candidates agree to be bound by those changes.
- British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the candidates or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
- British Council reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.