WHAT IS IELTS WORKSHOP?
This free workshop combines important information about IELTS with practical ways to prepare for the test. Our experts will explain the structure and procedures for taking the test and how your result will help you to apply to universities at home and abroad (including Indonesia, the UK, the USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand). In addition, our IELTS preparation course teachers will share preparation tips and hints.
At the workshop, you will:
- learn more about the structure of the IELTS test
- receive top tips from an experienced teacher at the British Council
- practise the four test sections of IELTS with the expert on-site
- take IELTS simulation test
Wednesday, 29 May 2019
16.30 - 18.00 WIB
British Council Indonesia Foundation Office
Office 8 Building, 9th Floor. Sudirman Central Business District Lot. 28
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 52-53 (Jl. Senopati Raya No. 8B)
Places are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Register for the seminar now!
Get the official IELTS preparation book from British Council for free* "Top Tips for IELTS" upon successful IELTS registration.
*Terms and conditions
- The offer is only applicable to participants of IELTS Workshop who complete IELTS registration and payment within 2 weeks after attending the workshop.
- In case of dispute, the British Council reserves the right of final decision.
More schedules in 2019
Date : 29 May - 27 June
Time : 16.30 - 18.00 WIB
Venue : British Council Indonesia Foundation, Office 8 Building, 9th Floor. Sudirman Central Business District Lot. 28Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 52-53 (Jl. Senopati Raya No. 8B) Jakarta 12190