Grab ride for our computer-delivered IELTS weekday test takers!*
Offer for our test takers who take our computer delivered test on a weekday! Book a weekday computer-delivered IELTS test session with British Council Malaysia before June 2019 for the following offer:
Grab e-Coupon valued at RM 20
Road to IELTS Last Minute Version
- Nine videos
- 100 interactive activities
- Two practice tests for each skill
To get this offer:
Register your interest by sign up the form here
Register for a computer-delivered IELTS test on weekday with British Council.
Upon successful registration of test, you will receive activation code for Road to IELTS Last Minute Version. Three days before the test, you will also receive the e-coupon via email!
Why take IELTS on computer?
- Faster results – your IELTS results will be available 5-7 days after the test
- More test sessions – test sessions available throughout the week
- More Speaking test timeslots - speaking timeslots available on the same day
- Last-minute test registration – registration will only close 4 days before the test date, subject to seats availability
- Marking – Reading and Listening sections will be auto-marked by computers while the Speaking test will remain to be graded by a trained IELTS examiner
- Listening test - headphones will be provided
It’s the same IELTS, with more choice.
*Terms and conditions apply
- This promotion is only applicable to test takers who register for a computer-delivered IELTS test session with the British Council in Malaysia from May to June 2019.
- Upon successful test registration, eligible test takers will receive the Road to IELTS Last Minute Version via email upon registration, and the Grab e-Coupon three days before the test.
- Applicable for Grab new & existing users only.
- Valid for any GrabCar booking in Klang Valley, Penang, Ipoh, Malacca, Johor Bahru, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Miri and Kota Kinabalu only.
- If the fare is less than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
- The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Not valid for airport trips.
- All redemptions are on a first-come-first-served basis and strictly while stocks last.
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with Grab. Please contact Grab at 1300-805-858 if you suspect that this may be the case.
- Usage of GrabCar service is subject to GrabCar Sdn Bhd’s terms and conditions. Visit http://grb.to/britishcouncil for details.
- Promo codes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for cash or kinds in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions and cannot be combined or repeated with any existing promotions organised by British Council and/or GrabCar Sdn Bhd.
- British Council reserves the right to change the type of GrabCar ride without prior notice given its availability.
- British Council does not warrant the quality, performance or fitness for the purpose of any GrabCar ride and shall not be responsible for any consequence in connection with the promotion and/or redemption.
- It is a condition precedent for participation in the redemption that all candidates consent to the public disclosure of your names, NRIC/passport numbers and such other details as may be necessary in connection with the redemption.
- British Council reserves the right to change the type of gift dependent on availability without prior notice.
- British Council reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the test takers and the test takers agree to be bound by those changes.
- British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the test takers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.