Take paper-based IELTS on 27 July, 10 or 17 August 2019 and get a free 30 hours IELTS online preparations + RM30 Coffee Bean Card.
How it works:
- This promo is valid for paper-based IELTS on 27 July, 10 and 17 August 2019 only.
- Promotion is valid for paper-based IELTS registration from now until 15 August 2019.
- During registration, please enter a complete and valid mailing address in Malaysia, for the Coffee Bean Card to be delivered to.
- Enter the promo code LastMinQ2 in the ‘Promotion code (if applicable)’ box under the ‘Fill in optional data’ page when you register for the paper-based IELTS 27 July, 10 or 17 August 2019 test session online.
- You will receive the Coffee Bean card by registered post within 14 working days (dependent on external courier services) and online preparation materials by email upon successful test registrations.
- 30 hours IELTS online preparations is accessible through the Test Taker Portal or in the first notification email you received after successful test registrations.
- Practice with the 30 hours IELTS online preparations and feel ready for IELTS.
For enquiries, please contact us on +603 2723 7900 or at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
IELTS test registration period: from now until 15 August 2019
- This promotion is only applicable for the test takers who register for the paper-based IELTS on 27 July, 10 or 17 August 2019 only, from now until 15 August 2019.
- Upon successful test registration (online), eligible test takers will receive a RM30 pre-loaded Coffee Bean Card by registered post within 14 working days (dependent on external courier services).
- 30 hours Road to IELTS online preparations is accessible through test taker portal or the first notification email after registration.
- All redemptions are on a first-come-first-served basis and strictly while stocks last.
- If the drinks cost more than the credit available in the Coffee Bean Card, the additional amount will be charged to the test taker.
- Coffee Bean Card is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for cash or kinds in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
- British Council does not warrant the quality of any Coffee Bean drinks and shall not be responsible for any consequence in connection with the promotion and/or redemption.
- It is a condition precedent for participation in the redemption that all candidates consent to the public disclosure of their names, NRIC/passport numbers and such other details as may be necessary in connection with the redemption.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions and cannot be combined or repeated with any existing promotions organised by British Council
- This promotion is not applicable for any computer-delivered IELTS test registration and walk-in registration.
- British Council reserves the right to change the type of courier services dependent on availability without prior notice.
- The courier delivery of pre-loaded Coffee Bean Card is limited to valid mailing addresses within Malaysia.
- While British Council will do their best to ensure timely delivery of the Coffee Bean Card to the eligible test takers, British Council will not be held responsible for any unsuccessful delivery due to invalid mailing address, lost courier, force majeure or any third party intervention.
- British Council does not warrant the quality and performance of the courier delivery process and shall not be responsible for any consequence in connection with the promotion and/or redemption and thereafter.
- British Council reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the candidates and the candidates agree to be bound by those changes.
- British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the candidates or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
- British Council reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.