Take paper-based IELTS on 12 or 26 October 2019 and grab a free ride to IELTS (RM20 Grab promo code) + 20 hours IELTS online preparations.
How it works:
- This promo is valid for paper-based IELTS on 12 or 26 October 2019 only.
- Promotion is valid for paper-based IELTS registration from now until 26 October 2019.
- Enter the promo code LastMinQ3 in the ‘Promotion code (if applicable)’ box under the ‘Fill in optional data’ page when you register for the paper-based IELTS 12 or 26 October 2019 test session online.
- You will receive Grab promo code by email in 5 working days upon successful test registrations.
- Road to IELTS online preparations is accessible through the Test Taker Portal or in the first notification email you received after successful test registrations.
- Practice with the Road to IELTS IELTS online preparations and feel ready for IELTS.
For enquiries, please contact us on +603 2723 7900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
IELTS test registration period: from now until 26 October 2019
- This promotion is only applicable for the test takers who register for the paper-based IELTS on 12 or 26 October 2019 only, from now until 26 October 2019.
- Upon successful test registration (online), eligible test takers will receive a RM20 Grab promo code by email within 5 working days .
- 20 hours Road to IELTS online preparations is accessible through test taker portal or the first notification email after registration.
- All redemptions are on a first-come-first-served basis and strictly while stocks last.
- Usage of GrabCar service is subject to GrabCar Sdn Bhd’s terms and conditions. Visit http://grb.to/britishcouncil for details.
- Promo codes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for cash or kinds in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions and cannot be combined or repeated with any existing promotions organised by British Council and/or GrabCar Sdn Bhd.
- British Council reserves the right to change the type of GrabCar ride without prior notice given its availability.
- British Council does not warrant the quality, performance or fitness for the purpose of any GrabCar ride and shall not be responsible for any consequence in connection with the promotion and/or redemption.
- It is a condition precedent for participation in the redemption that all candidates consent to the public disclosure of your names, NRIC/passport numbers and such other details as may be necessary in connection with the redemption.
- This promotion is not applicable for any computer-delivered IELTS test registration and walk-in registration.
- British Council reserves the right to change the type of courier services dependent on availability without prior notice.
- British Council reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to the candidates and the candidates agree to be bound by those changes.
- British Council shall not be liable for any claims by the candidates or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
- British Council reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.