Application for the British Council IELTS Prize 2018/19 will open in December 2018. Please stay tuned for details.
Meanwhile, how can I prepare to apply for the IELTS Prize 2018/19?
Essential eligibility criteria are that applicants must:
- Register for an IELTS test with the British Council on or after 1 April 2018 and be able to produce a valid IELTS score in the application form
- Have a minimum band score of 6 in each of the four component parts of the test
- Be a permanent resident in one of the below countries/territories in the East Asia region *
- Begin undergraduate or postgraduate study in academic year 2019/20
- Attend a higher educational institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements
- Be able to provide an acceptance letter from the attending institution by July 2019
* Eligible countries/territories include: Hong Kong & Macau, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
In case of dispute, British Council reserves the right to make the final decision.