14 Aug 2019: IELTS Test types and Speaking Test
Discover the various IELTS test types and test formats, and learn strategies for approaching Part 2 of the IELTS Speaking test
21 Aug 2019: IELTS Test types and Writing Test
Discover the various IELTS test types and test formats, and learn how to tackle process diagram exam questions in IELTS Writing Task 1
By the end of the seminar, you will have answers to the following questions
- Which IELTS test should I take? IELTS Academic or IELTS for UKVI? IELTS on paper or IELTS on Computer?
- When should I take IELTS?
- How do I take the next step?
- What skills do I need to respond to the topic I receive and maximise my score in Part 2 of the IELTS Speaking test? (for 14Aug Seminar) OR
- What skills do I need to maximise my score for describing process diagrams in IELTS Writing Task 1? (for 21Aug Seminar)
Meet our expert IELTS Coach – Tal Porter, Head of Adult Courses
Tal is the Head of Adult Courses for British Council Hong Kong, and is responsible for the quality of delivery of all of our courses for Adult students. Tal has been teaching IELTS Preparation for over 20 years, and has extensive experience of the exam format and the required skills and strategies to best approach the test
|Date||Wednesday 14 OR 21 August 2019|
|Time||18.30 – 20.00 (please arrive 15 minutes in advance for registration)|
|Venue||British Council, 3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong|
|Language||The seminar will be conducted in Cantonese, apart from the "Meet our expert IELTS Coach" section, which will be conducted in English|
- A limited edition IELTS Practise Test USB *
- Priority for booking the written test and speaking test on the same day*
- 30% off + extra HK$300 discount when registering for all four modules of IELTS Coach
*For IELTS exam registrants only
Terms and conditions
- The offer is only applicable for candidates registering for IELTS exam and/or/IELTS Coach on-site after attending the seminar.
- In case of dispute, the British Council reserves the right of final decision.