By the end ofthe seminar, you will have answers to the following questions
- Which IELTS test should I take? IELTS Academic or IELTS for UKVI? IELTS on paper or IELTS on Computer?
- When should I take IELTS?
- How do I take the next step?
- What techniques and skills do I need to maximise my score for Pronunciation in the Speaking test? (TBC)
Meet our expert IELTS Coach – Simon Lawfull, Academic Manager Adult Courses
Simon has been teaching and training in IELTS for over 10 years and has taught in several teaching contexts in the UK, Australia, Spain, Vietnam and Hong Kong. Simon has a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics and TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), as well as a Diploma in English Language Teaching. Simon’s particular area of expertise is in IELTS Speaking.
|Date||Wednesday 22 January|
|Time||18.30 – 20.00 (please arrive 15 minutes in advance for registration)|
|Venue||British Council, 3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong|
|Language||The seminar will be conducted in Cantonese, apart from the "Meet our expert IELTS Coach" section, which will be conducted in English|
- A limited edition IELTS Practise Test USB *
- Priority for booking the written test and speaking test on the same day*
- *HK$100 book coupon when registering for Computer-Delivered IELTS
*For IELTS exam registrants only
Terms and conditions
- The offer is only applicable for candidates registering for IELTS exam and/or/IELTS Coach on-site after attending the seminar.
- In case of dispute, the British Council reserves the right of final decision.