By the end of the seminar, you will have answers to the following questions
- Which IELTS test should I take? IELTS Academic or IELTS for UKVI? IELTS on paper or IELTS on Computer?
- When should I take IELTS?
- How do I take the next step?
Meet our expert IELTS Coach – Tal Porter, Head of Adult Courses (TBC)
Tal is the Head of Adult Courses for British Council Hong Kong, and is responsible for the quality of delivery of all of our courses for Adult students. Tal has been teaching IELTS Preparation for over 20 years, and has extensive experience of the exam format and the required skills and strategies to best approach the test
|Date||Wednesday 25 September OR 9 October 2019|
|Time||18.30 – 20.00 (please arrive 15 minutes in advance for registration)|
|Venue||British Council, 3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong|
|Language||The seminar will be conducted in Cantonese, apart from the "Meet our expert IELTS Coach" section, which will be conducted in English|
- A limited edition IELTS Practise Test USB *
- Priority for booking the written test and speaking test on the same day*
- *HK$100 book coupon when registering for Computer-Delivered IELTS
*For IELTS exam registrants only
Terms and conditions
- The offer is only applicable for candidates registering for IELTS exam and/or/IELTS Coach on-site after attending the seminar.
- In case of dispute, the British Council reserves the right of final decision.