29 May 2019: IELTS Test types and Speaking test
Discover the various IELTS test types and test formats, and learn how to develop fluency and coherence in the IELTS Speaking test.
By the end of the seminar, you will have answers to the following questions.
- Which IELTS test should I take? IELTS Academic or IELTS for UKVI? IELTS on paper or IELTS on Computer?
- When should I take IELTS?
- How do I take the next step?
- What techniques and skills do I need to maximise my score for fluency and coherence in the Speaking test?
Meet our expert IELTS Coach - Simon Lawfull (Senior Teacher Adults)
Simon has been teaching and training in IELTS for over 10 years and has taught in several teaching contexts in the UK, Australia, Spain, Vietnam and Hong Kong. Simon has a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics and TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), as well as a Diploma in English Language Teaching. Simon’s particular area of expertise is in IELTS Speaking.
|Date||Wednesday 29 May 2019|
|Time||18.30 – 20.00 (please arrive 15 minutes in advance for registration)|
|Venue||British Council, 3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong|
|Language||The seminar will be conducted in Cantonese. (apart from the "Meet our expert IELTS Coach" section, which will be conducted in English).|
- A limited edition IELTS Study Pack* valued at HK$300
- Priority for booking the written test and speaking test on the same day
- 30% off + extra HK$300 discount when registering for all four modules of IELTS Coach
*For IELTS exam registrants only
Terms and conditions
- The offer is only applicable for candidates registering for IELTS exam on-site after attending the seminar.
- In case of dispute, the British Council reserves the right of final decision.